Thursday, January 17, 2008

bye bye geology lab

I sat through the class and it turns out, I DID take the lab part of geology. I remembered everything we talked about (this from like 3 years ago!) and all the labs, so I told the instructor that I was dropping the class. Then I'm going to talk to my counselor and EXPLAIN (like I tried doing before) that I'd already taken the class at Cerritos and there the lecture and lab were together - on the same day in the same class. Lecture and lab were done at the same time.

Now...instead of 8 units, I'm taking 7 - lab was 1 unit.

I also have to message that guy who was supposed to send me the book and tell him he doesn't have to. Hopefully he hasn't. If so, I might sell it (if it has all the pages) or put it back up on the site to give to someone else.

So now Tuesday/Thursday I should be home by 3 or 4 pm and I can get a good night sleep those nights as well.

I have a -$20.00 balance since I dropped the class...I need to go to admissions and see what the deal with that is. I hope I don't owe them $$ for dropping the class after they've paid the fee waiver.

I can't think of anything else. It's noon, I'm hungry, so I'm going to go. Toodles!


P.S. YAY FOR 3 DAY WEEKENDS!!!!!!

No comments: