Thursday, April 12, 2007

I just totally embarrassed my neighbor

and I feel bad. hehe

It's one of the neighbors I actually like and well she's in middle school or high school and she has a boyfriend, real good looking guy too...but anyways, he came to get her (well his family too) and this van pulls to a stop in front of my apartment and I was like wtf?! I didn't tell Brad exactly where I live! but then I see my neighbor Stefani walk by and she's holding hands with this guy.

a little aww may have escaped my mouth and she turned red. I didn't mean to embarrass her though. I thought it was cute. the guy let her into the van and then got in after her. as they drove off she waved to me. it was like so cute.

I hope I didn't embarrass her too much though.



I miss the days of my boyfriend coming over to get me to do stuff with his family! It's been like 9 years since that's happened. Gah it sucks being single sometimes!

Speaking of boyfriends...I got a pretty lame excuse from Brad last night as to why he never showed up...he didn't have $5.00 (1.25 for each bus - 2 buses yesterday and today) so he asked for a ride and his ride flaked and he spent the rest of the day trying to find a ride. WTF! Still could have fucking called me! That's exactly what pissed me off with David! We were supposed to do something for Halloween like 4 years ago, well it rained, but before that it was fine, but something in his car broke and he needed the money to fix it. He could have called and let me know. I would have been cool. Then like a year and a half later, when we were actually a couple he was supposed to come down for 4th of July and something came up with his car and he lost his job and blah blah blah. Fuck! it is so hard to call and tell me plans changed!? I wouldn't have been sitting up in nice clothes like a damn fool telling everyone that I'm waiting for my boyfriend!

He's just not that into you if he's breaking plans with you and doesn't bother to call and tell you.

No comments: