Saturday, April 14, 2007

I'm hungry

I still haven't gotten around to watching A Scanner Darkly. That's okay though. I'll either watch it later tonight (after America's Most Wanted) or sometime tomorrow. Also have American Dreams to watch.

I slept away the time that was niece was here and my sister sure did make her presence known. I could hear her yelling at Jasmine for something. I managed to sleep through it (and I really wanted to get up in a huff and slam my door to show how I didn't care for the yelling). I think it was maybe 4 or 5 when I finally woke up. So I got a good 2 or 3 hours of sleep...I guess that's good.

I watched this movie called The Mighty and I didn't get to see the end of it. I liked what I saw so I'm going to have to add it to my netflix list. Then I think I fell asleep again, but I can't remember. lol I was laying down and flipping channels so much.

I complain too much so I'm going to end this now. I'm going to pick what I'm going to wear tomorrow, make something quick to eat and watch tv for another 3 hours or so.

No comments: