Monday, January 22, 2007

Now seriously...a lot's gone on

Turned 24 on 9-9-06. That was no big deal.

Went to Arizona Dec 29 to Jan 1. Lost my wallet at the Phoenix International Airport. It's been a bitch trying to get any info on where it is (if it's been found) so now I'm getting my license.

The job I thought I was liking at the other church...yeah, that went over about as well as my last relationship! Got some BS story about them finding a bilingual secretary and that my "work was slipping" WTF-ever! They couldn't be "Christian" enough to tell me IN PERSON I was no longer needed is bull shit! If that's how Christians act (lots of background to this) then I'm glad I no longer consider myself to be one. Oh and not to forget I didn't get paid for 3 fucking weeks and bounced like 2 or 3 bill checks! So now I'm looking for another job.

As of January 10th, 2007 I'm a college graduate! I get my actual degree in 2-3 months!! I'm officially done with school! My parents can't bitch at me anymore!

Just got back from a cruise to Mexico. That was so fun! Hot guys, lots of alcohol and a boob flattering swimsuit! Hot damn I can't wait for the next one (for my birthday later this year if I can swing it)!

And I guess that's everything.

No comments: