Sunday, August 24, 2008

2 weeks to my birthday!

in roughly 2 weeks I'll be 26 and (for once) I'd like to do something fun with friends out here. For my last birthday I journeyed to Florida via Greyhound bus to see my brother, sister in law, nieces and go to a concert with a friend.

That was then though. I hadn't started classes so I was free to travel across the country. This year I'll be in school and not very keen on dropping everything to travel someplace. It's useless for me to plan anything because I never hear from anyone so this year I'd like to be surprised.

I'll be in school from 9 am to 12:30 pm and by the time I get home it'll be about 4 pm. I won't be going to my evening class.

My birthday's on a Tuesday and I'm not expecting to go out and paint the town pink, but I would like to see some friends...get some e-mails, cards, calls, text messages...stuff like that.

No comments: