Tuesday, August 26, 2008

3 more hours until class

I had the biggest taco salad I've had in a long time and I couldn't finish eating it. Now 3 hours later, heartburn city!

Tomorrow night is Ashanti at the Grove. I was to go, but it's at 8 pm and I have class the following morning and can't be up that late...and still have to take a bus & train back home.

I really wish I had my laptop right now. I think I'm just going to suck it up and carry it with me on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I have something to do. More than I have access to using the school's computers.

Oh damn! I just realized I missed the Forensics meeting. It's still going on, but I don't want to walk in on the tail end of the meeting. I'll have to see if I can remember next Tuesday.

So bored and cold right now. if I had a book I'd go outside and sit under a tree and read until I got too hot.

2 1/2 hours to go.

No comments: