Monday, July 16, 2007

Great, just what I need

Another story idea!

I've successfully avoided my stories for the last 5 months or so. I don't need another idea.

Had a little scare for the last week or so. Glad that's over and never to be spoken about again.

I'm thinking about trying Jenny Craig. There's a center by my bank and I could easily walk there and back as apart of my exercise.

Earlier I caught Jasmine in a lie and she started to cry. Then she called my sister who wanted to talk to me. See, Jasmine was watching Muppets from Space and it went to the end and I thought I heard the opening music going again and told her she didn't need to watch it again she said okay, and that she was looking at the special features she asked me what subtitles was and I told her and then I heard the opening music again. 4 different times I asked her what she was watching and 4 times. she told me scene selection I told her what scene selection meant and that she had to stop the dvd because it was playing the movie again. she didn't stop it so I told her to turn it off and that she wasn't watching another dvd. she continued to argue with me and I turned off the tv and took the dvd away. and she started to cry, then called her mom. My sister told me that it was okay for her to watch the same movie again and that it wasn't hurting anything.

I'm tried of dealing with her bratty ass daughter. my sister needs to cough up the money to put her kids in YMCA after school because I'm tired of dealing with them and the crying when they don't get their way. They are 10 and 11 years old. they need to act like that. They know it's "boring" here so they need to remember to bring something over for them to do so they won't be bored.

And Jasmine's going to get in trouble again. My dad told her to take the trash out and she hasn't. She's also supposed to ask if she can make other food, and she didn't. Her lunch today consisted of a tuna sandwich, cup of noodles and then about an hour ago she had her tv dinner (that was meant for when her mom was going to be late in picking her up). All that in a 3 1/2 hour period.

Laying down to make the headache go away didn't work. It's back. And maybe that's because I'm getting more and more angry at the lack of Jasmine NOT listening to me. I'm going back to lay down.

No comments: