Sunday, July 8, 2007

my new bed

I was looking online at Target.com and I found a bed sheet set that I would LOVE to have!

Only problem is I have a white cat who like laying, running and jumping on my bed and this bedset is...black & white

Isn't that nice?! I can get a couple of black dressers to accent the white bookshelves I already have. If I got white bedding, stains would show up all over the place. UGH! I can't have nothing nice! haha

Oh and another thing...the price. To get everything pictured there would cost me $380.37 (less shipping because of a sale they have where if you spend $50 or more you get free shipping)! Luckily everything that's online is shown to be listed as being available in the store.

So since I can't have the bedding, I'll shop for some peep-toe-pumps. Not going to buy them though. Every bit of leftover money I have, I need to save for my trip.

And that's all. Back to watching Dr. Phil. This couple has the world only (I think) deaf & blind triplets! and the man...he said that marrying his wife (who had the triplets from a previous relationship) was his personal 9/11! I wanted to hate him for saying that, but at the same time, I felt sorry and admired him for all that he was doing/had done in helping his family.

No comments: