Tuesday, July 17, 2007

That was so 7 months ago!

My sister FINALLY asked me what happened to the church job I was let go from back in January. Dude! where the hell have you been for the last 7 months?! I told her they didn't want me anymore. Then she was like, "oh, maybe because of summer..." Uhh yeah, that doesn't make sense. Secretarial jobs aren't seasonal. She says sometimes I'M too wrapped up in myself to know what's going on, but I think it's her. But whatever. She's gotten on my last nerve and then some. Unless she has money for me, I don't want to talk to her.

I bought a movie from Walgreens for $1.99. It was some horror movie (Undesirable with Melissa Gilbert and Jack Scalia) because they didn't have anything else, and I didn't feel like getting cartoons (I'm taking my DVD player away since Jasmine broke the rules I gave her a couple weeks ago, she can bitch about it and call her mom crying all she wants). My dad rented Shooter on Sunday (it's due today but he's going to turn it in late like usual) and then that stupid Reno 911 movie came. I kept telling my parents they weren't going to like it (much like I told them they weren't going to like Norbit - and they didn't like it - but my dad still added it to his Blockbuster online list) but they'll have to watch it for themselves and see.

I gave myself a pedicure...actually, I used my mom's foot soaker massage thingy and took off the red polish I had on my toe nails. As soon as I get money, I'm going to get the real deal (and try to keep doing so every 2-3 weeks). But I got a head ache from the nail polish remover the cat spilled. Now I have the fans in my room going at full blast to get the smell out. I wish the window would open to the smell could go out the window.

Can it be next Monday already?! I want to buy my bus ticket to FL! Hell, I want it to be September already! So much fun going on that month!

I don't think I'm going to be on tonight. Country of My Skull (aka In My Country) is on from 8-10, but at 930 I switch over to The Singing Bee (is anyone keeping a list of the songs they sing?? edit: nevermind! I checked the NBC site and found the songs from last week.) Before that, though, I'll be watching Diagnosis Murder at 6, Jeopardy! at 7 and then at 730 is The Simpsons. Hopefully I'll be on after The Singing Bee.

No comments: