Sunday, February 18, 2007

I'm good!

So Penguin called me just now and was like, "Hello, is Mrs. Elliott there?" and I was like, "Uhh no." and he was like, "Oh okay." and I was like, "Good bye" and I hung up!

Oh yeah!

He wants to take me off MySpace, he doesn't need to call me. Simple as that.

Then he called back like 1 minute later and I didn't answer the phone.

I'm about to send him an e-mail stating that he's not to call me anymore since I'm not worthy enough to be on my friends list. Yeah, petty, but I don't care. It's time I leave this man in the past where he belongs.

Funny how the first people I tell are the people online. lol

I have no life, what can I say. lol

So David,

The reason I didn't take your call is because it's come to my attention that you've removed me from your friend's list, so I'm taking that as you don't want anything to do with me. Yeah, I'm sure that's pretty petty, but I don't care.

Please don't call me anymore, I won't answer.

And that's how I left it.

In other news...

I can't believe Reba is over. I just watched the series finale and while I didn't like the way it ended, it was still very funny. I wonder what's going to take it's place. Then 7th Heaven was going to come on and I changed the channel. As much I wanted the show to come back, it's kind of sucking now and I wish it would have just ended and then did a 7th Heaven Reunion kind of thing lol Now I'm watching The Simpsons and trying to decide what I want for dinner.

My dad's been gone all day. My mom said he's due back at 11 p.m. or so. Whatever. I'm not exactly pleased with him at the moment, so I could care less if he came home tonight or not. I'd prefer not, but you know...I still live here and it's not Burger King so I can't have it my way. HA!

No comments: