Monday, February 5, 2007

Yay for new phone

I think my cell is dying (or it needs a new battery) because when it's supposed to be on ring, it vibrates and when it's supposed to vibrate, it rings. I'm going to call T-Mobile and see when I get my free upgrade. I think it was either this month or next month at the latest. I don't want to pay 40 bucks for a new battery only to find out that I have a free upgrade coming my way.

So I called and I found out that I was 2 days away from getting the upgrade, but the lady bypassed it, so a week from tomorrow I'll be getting the Samsung t319.

I can deal for another week with my phone messing up on me. lol

My new contract is for 24 months, so if I move before it's up, I'll be keeping my number for how ever much time is left on the contract, then I'll decide from there what I want to do.

I'm going to go watch my Destiny's Child music DVD, then get dressed and work on my taxes.

No comments: