Thursday, February 8, 2007

It's sad indeed

It's such sad news. I heard parts of it while I was at work. Anna Nicole Smith passed away today in Hollywood, FL. It didn't seem...right...when I heard the DJ talking about it, but when Ryan Seacrest came on saying there was press coverage about it and that he was researching about it for his talk show or whatever he has on E!, I knew it had to be real. I feel bad about what's going to happen to her little girl. Now there's going to be even more fighting going on, and that's even more sad.


Why do I always get ideas for communities on livejournal that'll never be popular? First was a short lived pop news community, then I toyed with the idea of having a fandom cruise community and the latest one is a game community. More specifically a Weakest Link community. I got that idea from playing a game that I downloaded onto my cell phone. None of my communities are ever successful...no matter how much I'd like for them to be. In the hour that I was waiting for the bus, I came up with a ton of ideas and prizes for the winners and I have lots of trivia questions so there'd never be a lack of questions. lol Oh well.

I'm bore now so I'll be ending this.

No comments: