Monday, February 19, 2007

The job I almost missed out on...

This lady, Vicky, from AAA e-mailed me Friday asking that I send her my updated resume and I did. Today she called me back. Vicky's going to forward my resume to 2 close AAA travel offices for possible interviews. I'm so happy. lol She said that if I don't hear from them in a week, to call her back. I hope they call. One office is more likely to train more than the other so I'm hoping the office that trains is the office who calls because I could use the training as a refresher since it's been a couple months since I've done SABRE and about a year since I've done Apollo. Plus I'm not too into sales so I could use help with that as well. I forgot to ask what the hours were! I'll look it up on the website.

Vicky also suggested I check my mobile phone because the managers may try to call me on that and she tried over the weekend and got some funny recording that then hung up on her. I checked my resume that I e-mailed to her to see if the number was correct and it is, so I don't know what's going on. I also had a few friends from far off area codes try calling my number and they didn't get the recording either, so I don't know what's going on.

On a random note...eating chocolate was worth it this weekend...even if I do feel so much more fatter because of it. lol Feeding your brain: new benefits found in chocolate.

I'm almost done watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and then I'm going to watch (maybe Free Willy 1) Free Willy 2 since it came in the mail in Saturday. Nothing says VEG like watching movies on a rainy holiday. I should be around the internet off and on today. I'll try not to spam. lol

No comments: