Thursday, May 24, 2007

It couldn't have come at a better time!

Graduation gift from my Uncle and cousins. $$ I'd deposit in the bank today, but as soon as my parents get here, we leave for the college.

I was really freakin' out about money because I have Netflix due Saturday, I have to get my cake Saturday and I know there was something else, but I can't remember.

This morning Jasmine gave me a card from her, Marlin and my sister. That was nice. I haven't opened it yet, but Jasmine was like, "Mom wrote you a check..." Gee thanks for spoiling the surprise. lol

About 30 minutes ago my friend Jen had some flowers sent to me. They're nice yellow roses, yellow and white daisies, and one other flower I'm not sure of. They're really pretty and in a yellow smiling mug. They were sitting by the door but my cat kept eating the petals of the flowers. So I put them on the fridge. Not like that would stop her, but I don't want them to go in my room just yet.

It's 325 and I don't have my make-up on and my parents aren't here. I hope they hurry up and come! It's going to take AT LEAST 45 minutes to get to school, and that's IF my parents don't take a long time to get ready.

1 1/2 hours until line up
2 1/2 hours until ceremony starts

No comments: