Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Marlin should be home soon...

And there's no food for him to eat...not even chips. flippin' joy. but hey it's not my problem, only it is because I'm here alone and he'll be here and I don't want to deal with it. Oh wait, he has a corn dog frozen dinner in the freezer. If he asks for food, I'll tell him he can have that. I don't understand how he can be so flippin' hungry after school! I mean, he has lunch around noon, I'm sure he gets something to eat on the way home, so why does he feel the need to eat MORE food when he gets here, only to have dinner a couple hours later when he get's home!? I've heard him mumbling that I'm fat (so my business) and calling his sister fat...he has no place to talk, he's just like we are and there's the whole respect issue with talking back to me and not listening when his mom or my parents tell him not to call his sister names. And Jasmine is being nice (I guess) to me and that just throws me for a loop...asking if she can take out the trash that I set at the door...talk about a double take! Last night she was like "Auntie do you want me to take the trash out for you?" I said no, but I should have said yes because when I wanted to go to bed at 11:30 I forgot I still hadn't taken the trash out. geez, I suck!

anyways...Tomorrow I get Pee-Wee's Big Adventure from Netflix. Today American Dreams disc 6 (I removed disc 7...it's not like my mom will even know/remember) and Alpha Dog both came today. I'm sending AD back tomorrow (no one will watch it...I'm evil like that). Friday I should get and then I'll get The Pee-Wee Herman Show. I'm piss there's a wait for NCIS season 3 (just disc 1 and there's a short wait) so I moved some other movies ahead of it. I hope I'm able to see it soon.

Nosey neighbor Angie was supposed to have given me an application to work for the county in Norwalk. I thought she was going to give it to me yesterday, but she didn't. Not too much going to hold my breath on that one...though I would like to have a county job. They have GREAT benefits and the pay is pretty good too. I'm just not down for a M-F 9-5 job yet. I need to work up to that again. lol

I have Smirnoff that I want to drink, but I have to wait...well I don't have to, but I had one with lunch and I want to at least wait until my sister's kids are gone before opening another one.

Hmm what's going to be for dinner? I don't know. I can make chili again, but I had that 3 days in a row (and it's gone) already. My mom or dad better come up with money s real grocery shopping can be done! Snacking all day isn't good for the body!

I taped NCIS and Law & Order: Criminal Intent last night so I better watch those before it's time to set the VCR for Criminal Minds at 9 pm

No comments: