Thursday, May 24, 2007

It's countdown time

T-Minus 4 hours until I leave for graduation at Cypress College

T-Minus 6 hours until the ceremony starts

For the last hour I was helping my mom make paper hats (for the women at the retirement center) and then I decided it was time to slowly get ready.

I just did my hair (which I'll continue to touch up until I leave) and I've made sure my clothes are ironed, as well as my gown.

Before my mom leaves at 1230 pm to drop the hats off and head to get my dad from the Staples Center (he gets off at 130 pm), I'll have her take pictures of me in what I'll have on under my cap & gown, then I'll take it off (so I do get it dirty) and continue to get ready.

I'm hoping that my parents are back by 230 pm (at the latest) because I want to get more pictures and then leave at 330 pm.

Line up in Gym 1 on campus is at 5 pm and I'd like to be there around 430 so that my parents can find parking, I can introduce them to any former instructors who are around and then do my thing.

Meh, that's a lot to do today. But I'm ready and excited.

Lunch calls! I'll try not to spam.

No comments: