Friday, May 18, 2007

whatever to them

Janice called and told me that the people at Universal Electronics didn't like me and they'd call in a couple weeks. Forget them. I don't know what they were looking for, but I was more than capible of meeting and in my opinion exceeding what they would want someone to do. When she told me that I had this gut feeling they called SBCoG and they said some BS about me. Like I said, whatever.

Now I wish I wouldn't have said no to the Star Wars event, but I'm glad I did. I don't want to be rushed the day of my graduation and I know that getting home at 2 or 230 to then have to leave at 4 to get to Cypress at 5 would be too much for me.

So I continue to look. I do wish I could know why these places I apply to and interview with don't like me. Just so that I can better myself for the next interview I go on and so I won't internally beat myself up over everything.

I'm home alone for the next few hours. Then tomorrow I'll also be home alone. My mom kept hinting and suggesting that I wash my clothes. Well, I'd like to do that but I don't have enough quarters and the quarters I do have I'd like to keep in case I need to take the bus somewhere. So I don't know what's going to be done about that. I think I might just go on and use them because I'm out of socks and other things. I wish I could go to my sister's house to wash my clothes, but eww going on the bus with all the clothes I have isn't fun or attractive. Plus I don't want to be clumsy Lizet and fall anymore. I need something BIG for graduation. lol I'm only kidding!! *knocks on wood*

I'm going to watch Mary Poppins, Ocean's Eleven and Ocean's Twelve and count down the days to Ocean's Thirteen.

No comments: