Wednesday, September 26, 2007

4 days (I think) into the new season

and I'm only mildly disappointed with the shows.


The Simpsons
That opener was okay, though I was lost as to why Springfield was the was it was only because it kind of picked up where the movie left off (i guess) and I haven't seen the movie. But it was okay from what I remember. lol

King of the Hill
It still sucks and it still irks me the way the characters are. I don't know how that show made it to 12 seasons!

Family Guy
ONE HOUR WAS NOT NEEDED!! THE SPOOF ON STAR WARS WAS UBER LAME! Yet I'll still probably watch it from time to time.

Shark/Brothers & Sisters
I flipped back and forth between Brothers & Sisters: Family Album and Shark. As much as I like law shows (Shark) Brothers & Sisters won me over. I think I'm going to watch it when the new season starts.



Dancing with the Stars
I was a little peeved that it was an hour and a half, thus making me miss the first 30 minutes of Heroes, but I deal. I like a majority of the dancers...enough to maybe keep my interest this season.

Heroes
I watched the last 30 minutes of it. I'm lost. I need to hurry and get season 1 on DVD so I can catch up. but I like it.

CSI: Miami
the whole time watching this episode, I felt so lost. I was getting things mixed up in my brain as to what I've read in TV Guide and online and what happened at the end of last season. I was expecting Delko in the hospital? I have no idea. I think that comes in a few more episodes? I am so confused! I was Speed back so that it'll make sense again!



Dancing with the Stars
Same experience as the night before...only this time I was peeved that NCIS and Bones were on at the same time and I had to tape those 2 shows

I didn't watch Reaper like I thought I would.

Didn't watch Cane or Law & Order: SVU like I thought I would either.

NCIS
I can't really say anything bad about this show. lol The season just started and I wasn't lost (unlike with CSI: Miami) Just a little confused at the ending, but that's okay.

Bones
I haven't watched this recording, but it's in my VCR ready to go. I'll probably watch it when I'm done here or sometime before next Tuesday.

Dancing with the Stars
I cheated and went to the message boards to see who was voted off. I was indifferent about Josie. I'm rooting for Wayne (to get a little farther), Albert, Mark (for some reason) and part of me likes Sabrina, but part of me doesn't. In watching her judges choice preformance, for a split second, I thought it was the 2 professionals dancing. Also like Mel B...the contestants are a bit of a blur to me now. I don't think I'm invested as I thought I'd be.

Criminal Minds
I'm upset that Mandy Patinkin is gone from the show. I read he left at the start of shooting this season so the writers had to rush and re-write the scripts they had done. I saw the preview for next week's episode...I don't like it. I never thought Mandy Patinkin's character to be the one to take his own life.

Life
It's an interesting show. Reminds me a bit of the cancelled (?) Jeff Goldblum show "Raines". Okay, maybe it's not really the same, but they're both police officers or dectives with unusal ways of solving cases. I actually liked Raines and never really noticed it was off the air.

That's everything I watched. and I'm tired.

No comments: