Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pictures all up

I don't know when it happened, but I have all my pics from my Florida trip on Photobucket. Note: September 2nd ISN'T from Florida, but it's still part of my 25th b-day celebration.

I have my first 4 days printed, and I just sent over the pics from my b-day to be printed. They'll be done first thing tomorrow morning (10 a.m.) and I'll pick them up about Noon (if I remember lol).

Eventually I'll start on the album itself. Scrapbooking at church either happens the 23rd or the 30th so I'll see about staying/going back for that so I can really work on them. I think that'll be the only way I'll have motivation to get the album done. But crap! I don't have the pics from my AZ trips printed. I'll have to have those printed the next time I get paid.

Oh yeah, and that write up? It'll be up next. I'm half way done with it. :)

No comments: