Wednesday, September 26, 2007

wow, this is so true

Virgo
You're feeling kind of stressed out over some financial issue that seems determined to haunt you -- but don't take any sudden measures. You've got to slow down and consider it all carefully.

I'm going through my CDs and DVDs to see what I can sell and which online website would give me the best deal. I'm not selling anything just yet, though, until CashforCDs opens back up in a few days and see what I can get from them.

I also applied for a US Airways travel agent position out of Phoenix. I know that means if I got the job I'd be moving and my schooling would have to be put on hold or I'd have to go online (which isn't for me), but...I just need to do something for money for all this travling I want to do. The $399/mth I get doesn't do much good (barely allows me to cover my bills).

I have no idea why I can't even get to a freakin' first interview! Someone wanna look at my resume and tell me if I need to change it to get people to at least CALL ME?! It's all VERY FRUSTRATING.

No comments: