Thursday, September 20, 2007

Raise your hand...

...if 4 days went by entirely too fast! *RAISES HAND*

it hasn't been 4 days yet, but my parents ship returns tomorrow at 7 or 8 a.m. and by the time they get off the ship, it'll be 9 or 10 am and they'll get home about 11 or 11:30 am

That's like...24 hrs from now!

Seriously! I can't believe it either!

Apparently my sister has been getting calls from them, but not me...Hmmm I blame Marlin because he was on the phone on Tuesday when my parents were at Catalina Island and probably tried to call her, so they called my sister instead.

I know they're okay, or I would have gotten a phone call from Carnival or something, but I'm just this worrywart when I don't know what's going on with my parents. Yes it's because they're my parents, but also because if something did happen, I'd be out of a place to live and I'm so NOT about to live with my sister. Gang infested LA is not my idea of a place to live.

But I'm going to stop thinking negatively. I'm going to go back to journaling for my scrapbook and identifying which pictures I'm going to use, where they're going to go and what caption I'm going to use. I also need to make sure I have enough stickers. Oh! I need to dig out my Creative Memories bag because I have some stuff in there I can probably use. Hell, if I found that bag, I'd probably find my original baby book and pictures! Those have been missing for like 3 years!

Mmm! Lasagna for breakfast, lunch and dinner today! haha I think I'm pretty good at making food last, though I think tomorrow I'll get something from like Rubios or the Chinese food place so that my parents don't have to cook dinner...and maybe my sister and her kids could stay? Hmm Actually, I'll go to the grocery store today, get something there and then tell my sister when she picks up the kids. yeah. a welcome home dinner.

Off to plan!

No comments: