Friday, September 21, 2007

"I didn't ask because you look over the age"

So my sister just called and told me that the Carnival Paradise is docked in Long Beach and they're having breakfast, but they won't be leaving the ship for a couple of hours (which I knew) and that that throughly enjoyed themselves and that this was the best trip they had and that it makes up for anything bad we may have done (instead of making up for anything bad I've done in the past, can it be applied to something in the future? lol).

So like I said, they won't probably won't be home until 10:30 or 11, but before noon.

And I hope they took my advice and purchased every decent picture that was taken of them through Carnival. They may be expensive, but they're nice pictures and so rarely are my parents in nice pictures together.

And I've been thinking about it (but I know no one could afford it) but I'd like to do a family cruise. My brother, Nieves and the girl, my sister, her kids (I doubt Neno would be around for something like that), my parents and me.

Longs Drugs is open, so I'm going to go buy a frozen family meal and some cat food before too much more time slips away. But before I do that, I'm going to round up all the trash and empty it. It's almost to overflowing in the kitchen.

No comments: