Saturday, September 29, 2007

my horoscope was right on again

Virgo
----------------------------------------

----------------------------------------
You're in a great position to make real progress on that work or school project that has been tormenting you. You'll amaze yourself and your peers with your new dedication and soon should be moving on.

The junk mail in my office has been piling up since the beginning of SUMMER and today I finally tackled it. I sorted it and tossed it if we didn't need it. Next I'm working on some of the empty boxes. The larger ones (like what the paper comes in) I'll take home and use for packing, and the rest, I'll use for shipping or I'll toss them. I also have old files (from back when I started in 2001) to organize and file (or toss). Eventually the office will look decent again and my mom will get off my back!

Next I'll have to do the same thing in my bedroom. It's beginning to look more and more like a closet with a freaking bed and TV in it! I barely have space to walk around...and forget about more than 2 people being in there! We tried that on Thursday with me, my nephew and niece. No room to move. at. all. Then again, they are big kids...

Still here at work (if you couldn't tell from the first paragraph) and I just had lunch. I'm ready to go home now, but they're still working on the lawn. It hasn't been worked on in a few weeks so it's pretty bad. Plus the yard workers (with the exception of my mom) are perfectionist...or at least that's how it seems to me. It's 10 minutes to 2 p.m. now...I don't see us leaving before 3:30 or 4 p.m. Luckily there isn't really anything on TV I want to watch...I just want to be at home.

I guess I'll go through and toss more stuff here in my office to pass the time.

No comments: