Tuesday, April 17, 2007

but I'm not laughing

You know what's funny?

being woken up at 5:15 am from a headache (and the cat...again!) stressing out over money...then checking your checking account online and seeing that you only have $0.94 to your name because you gave your last $40 to your parents.

But I'm glad that everything has come in and I'm NOT overdrawn like I thought I'd be and when I get back from AZ I can start stressing about something else.

I really need an assistant haha or a money manager or a sugar daddy. yes, a sugar daddy would be nice.

I'm waiting for 2 things I ordered though - Miranda Lambert's Crazy Ex Girlfriend (I pre-ordered it and should have it by the end of the month. Sony takes their sweet freaking time in shipping stuff!) and the top I ordered from Old Navy (I'm not sure when that's supposed to come). I pre-ordered some things from Amazon (one of my favorite places to order from) and many of them should be released May 1st and after so I need to make sure I have money in my account then.


Things I'm waiting for:
Deception Point by Dan Brown
Digital Fortress by Dan Brown
Crazy Ex Girlfriend CD by Miranda Lambert
Top from Old Navy
The No Nonsense Guide! Linspire Desktop Linux Operating System (Paperback) (my dad wanted it)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7) (Hardcover) (I know I still have a few months for this one)
Out of Sync by Lance Bass (yeah even more of a wait for this one)
Call Me Irresponsible by Michael Buble

Bills, bills, bills:
Carnival (April) $80
Graduation things $60-$150
Carnival (May) $80
Passport (for me and possibly for my dad) $125 (each)
Carnival (June) $80
Citi Card (every month for next 26 months haha) $50
T-Mobile (every month until I get rid of it) $60
Netflix (every month until I get rid of it) $19.47


There's more, but I can't think of what they are. I'm going to see if I can go back to bed.

No comments: