Monday, April 16, 2007

forget their help

I'm tired of waiting to know if I'm going to have help in getting the things I need for graduation so I'm going to do it myself. I'll go out and buy my own cardstock and make the announcements, Lora is letting me borrow her cap and gown (I hope it's not too long and too small lol), I think Licha (church friend) is going to search for cap picks to put in cupcakes for May 27th. I'll just order the certificate of appreciation for the church and my picture when it gets closer to graduation.

This week I'll work on how I want announcement to be so that when I get back from AZ next week I can look for paper and print them out. I have a few thank you cards from my high school graduation so I'll have to get a little bit more of those. I'll ask my mom to search for family addresses so that come May 1st (if not sooner) I can mail them out.

UGH! My computer is running VERY slow! It's annoying because I don't know if it's the computer or the websites I'm trying to access. In either cars, it's frustrating me!

I feel like crying and I don't know why. I'm going to lay down and wait for Dancing with the Stars.

No comments: