Friday, April 13, 2007

I've been kind of productive today...

At least the last 3 hours or so.

Things I've done:

  • ate breakfast & lunch
  • got dressed & made bed
  • cataloged CDs (burned and purchased)
  • cataloged DVDs
  • Organized first story in Saving All My Love For You
  • Organized writing prompts that need to be worked on
  • cleaned bathroom
  • cleaned kitchen
  • cleaned living room
Things I still have to do:
  • catalog VHS tapes
  • hang up clothes in bedroom
  • work on Saving All My Love For You
  • work on Daily Writing Prompts
I can't think of anything else that needs to be done. I mean I could wash one of the load of clothes that's been here in the living room since my parents left, but meh! they're my parents things and my dad said he'd wash them. Ohh loophole! We don't have any more laundry soap. Yuss! Got out of doing that.

I better get to doing the VHS tapes. I don't have too many to do so I should finish them in about an hour.

No comments: