Friday, April 27, 2007

It's funny how broke I am

Seriously. I'm overdrawn in my checking account by $0.80 Luckily my bills are all covered. But not luckily, or something like that, I won't have any spending money next week either. Hell, I don't even think I'll have money for laundry. And that reminds me...I need to e-mail Lora about changing my checks back to every 2 weeks. Actually I'll tell her tomorrow morning when she picks my mom up for some church breakfast thing.

Bills: 4/22 to 4/28
Travel Magazine $10.00 (ck 225)
T-Mobile $26.86 (4/25)
Pizza Hut $14.87 (4/25) not really a bill but I used my credit card/debit card so yeah
Netflix $19.47 (4/25)
Party America $46.15 (4/26)

Sony $18.11 (Sony is funky about collecting their money! It's been over a month since I ordered the CD and it was shipped on the 25th and they still haven't taken $$ out of my account)

Bills: 4/29 to 5/5
Carnival $80 (4/30)
T-Mobile $26.50 (4/30)
Citi Card $43.26 (4/30)

Bills: 5/6 to 5/12
Citi Card $43.26 (5/6)
Proactiv $26
Laundry $20


So back to how broke I am...I didn't/don't have the money to buy more shampoo so I have to use the little shampoos from hotels! UGH! lol I need to start conditioning my hair so that come this summer it won't be completely shot (I plan on being at the beach and park as much as possible). But I do what I can. Yeah so tomorrow I'm going to wash my hair. I also need to do something about my dry skin. And my facial color has become increasingly more uneven so I want to try and work on that.

Now that I have my ID back I can fill out the employment forms for that Star Wars Celebration my dad and I will be working later in May. They're all filled out and I'm going to fax them on Monday. I hope that's not too late and I don't think it will be. I'll also call the supervisor so I can clarify a few things in regards to the form. I'd ask my dad, but I'm trying to limit the arguments I have with him. So don't need the stress.

Hmm whatelse...that update on the AZ trip...I'll try toi do that tomorrow. I just haven't felt like it. Also haven't felt like uploading the pictures either lol Gah I'm so lazy! lol

So tired. Going to bed. Will be home alone tomorrow. That'd be prefect time to wash clothes, but oops...I don't have quarters to wash. So I guess I'll use the time to catch up on American Dreams and my writing.

No comments: