Monday, April 9, 2007

I don't watch that many movies!

Especially not when it'll cost me more than $50/month!

Dear Lizet,

Wishing you had more movies at home? Are you using our Profiles feature and find you don't have enough movies to go around?

Netflix offers other plans to accommodate everyone from single movie lovers to entire families. With over 75,000 titles to choose from, you'll never run out of movies to watch.


4-at-a-time$23.99/mo
5-at-a-time$29.99/mo
6-at-a-time$35.99/mo
7-at-a-time$41.99/mo
8-at-a-time$47.99/mo

Upgrade today and enjoy the benefits of having a larger selection at home.

-Your Friends at Netflix




This informational email has been sent to you as part of your Netflix membership. If you would like to stop receiving these emails, please visit our Email Subscriptions page, uncheck the Netflix News box, and click "Update Subscriptions". Please do not reply to this email, as we are unable to respond from this address. If you need help or would like to contact us, please visit our Help Center.

Use of the Netflix service and Web site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
SRC: NFWELCOME55 This message was mailed to [lizet_elaine_2000@yahoo.com]
(c)1997-2007 Netflix, Inc. 100 Winchester Circle, Los Gatos, CA 95032


BK-367527867-1711


Yesterday (Saturday) And Then There Were None, Aladdin and the King of Theives, and An Inconvient Truth came. I was too tried to start any of them seeing at how it was after 1 am when I got home. Then today, after church (update about that and the zoo tomorrow) I started Aladdin and the King of Theives but I kid you not, fell asleep at 4:30 and didn't wake up until 11 pm! 6 1/2 hours of sleep! I would have gone longer but my parents were arguing. My dad has a habit of eating or throwing away food that's sitting out, when clearly it looks like it's been eaten on. So my mom was pissed he threw out or ate a sandwich she made. I don't know. it was something. I got woken up. BTW, I'll have pictures to post tomorrow from the zoo and Easter.

Brad's spending the night Wednesday night. I hesitated saying anything because I know people don't like him. But he's making and effort and that's more than he did before. I'm finding that when I think he's NOT calling, he actually IS! Today I checked my voicemail on my cell phone. Wow! 6 messages from him six different days (not in a row or anything like that) saying that he was thinking of me, knew I was busy and that I probably wouldn't get to call him back, but that he would see and talk to me later. AND he's making even more of an effort to actually follow through with it (ie getting online right before either of us head to bed to see how my day was and to tell me he can't wait to see me). So last week sometime I invited him to my graduation and he accepted! That made me so happy too. I told him that I had to work that day, but that my dad/my parents and I would be by to pick him up. He said okay and to remind him as it got closer.

It's almost midnight. I need to end this, heat up my last piece of pizza and finish Aladdin Prince of Theives. If I'm still not tired I'll put on
And Then There Were None.

I hope everyone had a nice Easter or a nice Sunday.

No comments: