Friday, April 6, 2007

I can't help but watch

I just saw a news piece that made my mouth hang open in shock.

Men in women in the military (reservists) who are loosing their jobs because they've been ordered to report for duty.

One person they focused on was a man who worked for the US Postal Service and his boss told him he took too many military days and right before the last time he went out (which ended up being 2 years) he was told to either pick the post office or military. So this particular man said that while he was fighting for his life in Iraq, he was fighting for his life back at his home.

Hello! You can't choose! That pissed me off that ANYONE would be put in that position.

A lot of figures were given as to how many claimes are filed with the US Government about this, but it was insane.

I'm looking for the article or video so that I can post it.

No comments: