Tuesday, April 10, 2007

yay for baseball!

Looks like Lora and I will be going to a game after all. It won't be the Angels v Dodgers game because that was sold out on the day we had free to go, so now we're going to get tickets to the May 5th Angels v White Sox game.

I just hope that between now and Friday they don't sell out because the other game I picked was June 2nd against Baltimore. I don't want to wait 2 months to see a game lol *crosses fingers*

I'm so tempted to get season passes for next season. I'd go for Right Field MVP $10 per seat and $820 for the full season. I'd more than likely only be able to go on Fridays and Saturdays anyways. Though I could do a 23 Game Mini-Plan and I could plan everything else around those games lol

Some perks for the mini-plan:
  • Same seat location for each game on plan schedule.
  • Each plan features games against the Yankees, Red Sox and Dodgers.
  • Plan A includes 12 weekend (Fri-Sun) games and 12 promotions, and Plan B includes 8 weekend (Fri-Sun) games and 8 promotions. *
  • Postseason purchase is available. (One game per series.) **

$322 (or $14 per seat per game) isn't bad for 23 games.
I might do that for next season, since ya know, I'm going to be here for another year or 2.

No comments: