Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Even sisters have falling out

So I was looking at the testimonials that people left for me at GJ and I scoffed when I read this:

2005-11-06When it comes to Lizet I say...Get Your Momma over here to cook! lol. I love ya, you are my long lost sister from another planet or something. ~LeAnn

Oh if only she knew how I really felt about her...she probably wouldn't consider me her sister anymore. Like a year and a half later I get this feeling that everything she tells me is a lie. It could be jealousy, actually a large part of it is probably jealousy. But she's across the country and I don't plan on meeting her.

We used to be close and all that stuff. There was 3 of us: Amanda, LeAnn and me. LeAnn stopped talking to Amanda because she (Amanda) was doing drugs and I guess that's kind of the reason I stopped talking to Amanda, but it wasn't my choice. Amanda seemingly made it for me. Then things started to change with LeAnn and I guess that's when the jealousy/trust or whatever came into play. It just didn't feel the same anymore and it was an online friendship/relationship I didn't want to put the effort into trying to "fix" so that it would feel the same. I guess it kind of ran it's course.

I added a ton of movies/tv shows to my netflix list. Oh shit! Tomorrow is the 26th! Another month gets paid...I have to make sure I keep $20 in my account for that. Wow, a month went by fucking fast! But anyways, about the things I added to my list...while at Jeanine's I watched The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and I was surprised at how much I liked it...so I added it to my list so I could watch it without commercial breaks. Then yesterday there was this 4 part Walker, Texas Ranger thing on and I watched all that and made me want to watch the series from the beginning so I added that to my list. I added a few other thing I can't remember and took off some things (The OC for one. as much as I had a love/hate thing for the show, I don't think I could or need to watch it from the beginning - even if there are episodes I'd like to see because I missed them the first time around). I might also add JAG to the list of shows I want to see, but I'm unsure right now.

My AZ trip update and few pictures will be done when I feel like it. Obviously I don't feel like it right now. lol

No comments: