Monday, January 14, 2008

Bad news...

well more like really crappy news...

last night my computer froze and then upon attempting to restart it I got this HORRIBLE message saying that my HD couldn't be found or something like that.

What a totally bad time for this to happen! Luckily this semester I don't have a class (to my knowledge) where I have to do a lot of word processing, so that shouldn't be a problem, but all my music (literally thousands of mp3s) and graphics and pictures I had yet to save to photobucket could be lost! That's what I'm most worried about. For weeks my mom had been pushing me to get the pictures uploaded to photobucket and I kept telling her I'd do it...but never did it...then this happens. UGH! If I don't get my graphics back, that's okay. I can hunt around online for them and get them again. If I don't get the music back, that's not okay, but it's easy enough to rebuild that collection, but the pics...I can't get those back. Almost all of them haven't been printed and nearly half of them still need to be uploaded to PB (maybe I'll get a second or third HD just for music and pics).

Sadly, this time I can't blame my dad for the computer messing up. I was the last one using the computer and had to force it to shut down, so this is my bad. :(

No comments: