Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Now is as good a time as any for that update

Umm I don't remember where I left off, so I'll start with New Year's Eve and the Party with Jen.

The party was fun. Not very many people were there, there was alcohol (mmm alcohol), games (Wii, darts, ping pong, pool), and of course champagne toast at midnight.

Jen and I played on the Wii, and I fell in love with it! We shared 1 person bowling, then switched to 2 person playing and did tennis (I lost) golf (we both sucked at that), and bowling (I won!! I think I bowled a 162 or 166). Then we went downstairs to play pool (we played like 3 or 4 times and I lost) and by then it was time for the toast for the New Year. I don't like champagne at all. I'll stick to my wine cooler, apple puckers and strawberry wine thankyouverymuch.

When we left it was like 1210 or 1215. I don't remember what time it was when I got home, but I went promptly to bed. I didn't wake up until 8 or 9 am, got on the computer and then went back to bed (but not to sleep). Lora called about 10 am and said that Staci would be over to pick me up to go to Nana & Tata's for Menudo. Staci (and Pablo *grumbles*) didn't get to me until almost 1 pm! I was soooo hungry waiting for them that I made myself a sandwich. We get over to the G'parents, football is on (Michigan & Florida), Lora and I head to the store and when we get back it's the 2nd quarter (I think) of the USC-Illinois game.

I ended up falling alseep and woke up a couple of times during it. But they won and that made me happy. After that we watched Sister Act and Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit and then Lora and I left. It was 1030-ish when I got home. my dad was leaving to get my mom from work. I think it was maybe midnight when I went to sleep.

And that brings us to today.

I went to the bank, library and came home. I'll have to go to the mall to return my book and look for other books and pay my T-Mobile bill (which is due 12/3) later today or tomorrow (probably tomorrow). Also have to go to the office and work on the newsletter and bulletins for Sunday. Meh! So much to do today and I've been slacking insteading of hunkering down and doing what I have to do.

Friday I'm meeting Kris at the airport and taking her to the hotel she's saying at and then we're going to some record store event (it's free and I'm down for free things).

No comments: