Monday, January 14, 2008

Here I am at the beginning

Done with classes for the day. Ventured to the bookstore to buy my math book (since we have something like 30 questions due by Jan 30). Of course, they're all out of used copies of the book so I had to buy it new. That bitch was $134.25! (used would have been $100.70) It comes with this CD for added studying/practice - which does me no good with a computer at home that doesn't work.

Yes, I am highly annoyed by that.

Tomorrow it's up before the sun rises in order to get to campus before 9 am. I'm going to see if my dad can set the coffee timer so I can have coffee when I wake up as well as take some with me to keep me awake in the morning.

I hope by some miracle my dad's figured out what's wrong with the computer and has got it working. If he has, then the first time I'm going to do is kiss it upload all graphics and pictures to photobucket and save all my documents to e-mail or an extra flash drive...maybe burn some more backup CDs like I did when the HD got all full a few months ago.

I'm going to eat lunch and head home. It's hella hot and I'd much rather be at home (or at the library by my apartment) than a 2-3 hour bus ride from home.

Until next time...don't let the fandom(s) explode without telling me!

No comments: