Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I wanted to not whine but...

The website I was told about to get free text books...well I think it might be a bust. I know I only had the account for like a week, but still. It's annoying not being able to get my books that I need...

And I don't want to always have to turn to the church for help.

But books are going to cost $316.80 (NOT including tax).

I found them cheaper online (though not by much and shipping will jack the cost up again), but I'd have to order them THIS WEEK (meaning between tomorrow and Saturday) in order for them to arrive BY Jan 14, which is when I start classes (Algebra is the first class of the week and I'm stoopid for being excited about that because I HATE math).

I'd totally buy used (even though I have this thing about books missing pages), but NONE of the books (to my knowledge) are being offered used because they're all new editions and I don't want to be behind or have to do extra work because I have the wrong book.

You see the spot I'm in...

Someone be kind and by something from my etsy shop. My mom has made more things, but I haven't photographed and put them up yet. And I'm very well aware that the pictures are crappy, but the things I'm selling aren't!

And umm..yup. The end.

No comments: