Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Now is when I really start to think

A few weeks ago (Dec 18 if I remember correctly) I sent my resume to Pinnacel Travel Service (in Downtown LA of all place!) and it was only after doing that that I saw they had a location that was much closer. Well I also applied to the closer one, but the one in Downtown LA is the one who called me this morning for an interview.

Of course, their interviews would have to be next week. The lady I spoke with said they had morning and afternoon interview times. I picked Thursday afternoon. 3:30 p.m.is what they had available. The only way to get from The OC (where my classes are) to Downtown LA by 3 p.m. (that gives me time to find my way to the office and everything is to leave at 12:50 p.m. My class doesn't let out until 1:50 pm though.

Now I have to call them back and ask for something on Friday and in the morning. I have this bad feeling that by calling back to change the interview date is going to cast a somewhat negative light on me...and do I tell them why I need to change that date, as I think that would already cause them to look at me differently (even though I would gladly drop my classes if I was offered a position with them).

I need to call them back before too much more time passes (and I completely loose the nerve to call them).

No comments: