Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I was right about my history grade

but whatever. there's nothing I can do about it. I have to concentrate on my classes for the next semester.

I'm so behind schedule. I was supposed to leave at 8:30 to go to the bank to cash my paycheck, then my bank to deposit $$, then to T-Mobile to pay my cell bill, then to the library to burn the CD for my mom (seriously, I haven't done it yet!) and finally to the mall to return For One More Day since I can get it on Amazon for $12.02 or something like that.

And tomorrow I have to go into work since Friday I won't be going on.

Meh! I have 7 more weekdays of vacation before school starts on Jan 14.

Oh that update about NYE and NYD will have to come at another time. I'm in no mood to actually think about everything that went on.

No comments: