Wednesday, January 16, 2008

this lack of home computer thing really sucks

So it's going on 4 days without a working home computer and it sucks. My dad thinks he's found the reason it won't completely boot - the memory. If it is the memory, then he tells me that's a simple fix, but if it's not and it (hard drive) crashed (*knocks on wood that isn't the case* ) he said it could be really expensive to retrieve the data from the hard drive so I will have lost everything. Bummer!

I hope it is just the memory and nothing worse.

I get Netflix tonight! I'm so happy! Two more Doctor Who Season 2 discs and Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and Pirates of the Caribbean 3. I think first I'll watch Pirates 2 and give it to my parents, then tomorrow watch Pirates 3 and give that to them, leaving the Doctor Who discs for the weekend and if all is planned right, come next Tuesday or Wednesday (Thursday at the latest) I'll have more discs waiting for me.

This is day 4 of school, and day 2 of my Intermediate Algebra class. We have like 2 or 3 weeks to do a chapter's worth of homework and the exam is on Jan 30th. I have like 4 of the 7 or 8 sections done. This weekend I plan on doing more of them. Also, in between all my math, I have to read for my PoliSci class. Chapter 1 by tomorrow and Chapter 2 by next Tuesday.

I can't believe we're already going to have a holiday - next Monday - Martin Luther King, Jr Day. I can sleep in and watch Maury and all kinds of other TV shows.

I better get back to clearning out my e-mail. I've been here in the lab for nearly 40 minutes and still have 26 e-mails to go through in the next 15 minutes as my class is at noon! Eeps!

No comments: