Saturday, January 12, 2008

It's 4:05 a.m. on a Saturday morning...why am I up?!

I don't know why I'm up. At 4:30 (I guess) yesterday afternoon I took some Theraflu warming relief nighttime severe cold syrup and was alseep by 5:30? I don't rememeber. Then I woke up around 12:30 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep. I took the last of some other cold medicine and waited to see if that would put me back to sleep. By 1 a.m., I was hungry (for the first time in a few days) so I ate cereal (after searching for crackers which is what I really wanted), flipped through the channels on tv, tried to watch my recording of Law & Order, played a game on my cell and watched more tv.

Now it's 4 a.m. and my dad is on my back about being awake. According to him, I slept all day and that's why I'm awake now. First, I wasn't alseep all day. I was at work from 10 am to 2 pm then when I got home, I took cold medicine because I was all stuffed up. All we had was the night time stuff, so of course that's going to knock me out. I got 7 hours of sleep and woke up - I couldn't breathe and it burned everytime I inhaled through my nose...still does, even though it's plugged.

So I'm going to take this time while I'm awake to work on a paper that's needed at my church for Sunday and see if by the time I finish it, I'll be tired again...or able to breath enough to attempt to sleep. So glad I don't have to go to the church today...err Saturday, that's today. I'm not going in on Sunday unless I'm really able to breathe.

I was/am hoping that I'll be well enough for school on Monday. So far I don't know.

What works really well on stuffed up noses? That's the only thing effecting my health.

No comments: