Thursday, January 17, 2008

wow, I got here early!

I left home at 6:30 and the next thing I knew it was 10 minutes to 8 am and I was walking across the campus parking lot!

My class isn't until 9:30 am though. Yay for an hour and a half of "free time".

I spent about 15 minutes or so, looking for where my Geology lab class was going to be and I couldn't find the room. I'm going to check online and see if it was changed or I wrote the room number down wrong. Worse case senario, I picked a class that was at Fullerton and I have to drop the class because I'd have to way to get there. But there'd be nothing bad with that, persay, because I hadn't bought the book, nor has it arrived from the person who said they would ship it to me. edit I just looked on the schedule and I have the right class listed, but no idea where that room is. In the building, the numbers go 101-113 or something like that, then 124, 125, and 126. Umm where is 123?! I'm going to go again in a bit and search again. If I can't find it, I'm going to have to ask someone...and look like a loser or something. haha

But anyways, I'm here in the computer lab and who should I see...Josh! Crazy little world that I would see him here. haha I was surprised with how he greeted me...since it's been almost a month since I last saw him. We aren't taking any of the same classes, which I guess is a relief? I don't know yet. But we know each other is on campus and we know what classes we're each taking - just not days and times.

and with my new hair do people don't recognize me right away. They give me this weird, "do I know you?" look and then when it registers, they're like "Oh hi!" lol I love that reaction!

Hmm...can't think of anything else so I guess this is the end. Toodles!

No comments: