Tuesday, January 8, 2008

can we save this for another day? I'm sick

Virgo
Now is the best time for you to make a move toward something more romantic. If you're already seeing someone, use your good energy to woo them all over again. If not, head out and meet someone!

I wish horoscopes would give some suggestions as to where I should head out and meet someone! and how this person would look and what we would be doing...just tell me everything and then I'll see if it's worth it. lol

So last night I had this dream about J and he pulled the same crap he did last time - ask my opinion about something, get my opinion and then use the advice I gave him on someone else. Very flipping annoying! See...irl he asked me about this girl, and me not being any wiser (he asked me while I was looking over some papers) I told him what I knew about her (which wasn't much) and then he WENT AND ASKED HER OUT! She rejected said no to him and then he came to sulk to me...and I guess it was right after that when he started being all klingy. Well in my dream, it was still speech class but it was a full semester class and at the end of the class, he did the same thing, and again, I still didn't see it (and by it I mean why he was asking for my opinion), but it didn't take me long to figure out why. I don't know what became of him asking this other girl out (who was a different girl in my dream than the one he asked irl) because I moved on.

and funny that when I moved on it my dream I was at this beach with my brother, sil and the twin and it was my birthday (my 25th b-day was before school/speech class) and this giant whale came up to the shore and started "showing off". Of course I was frantic searching for a camera and by the time it dawned on me that I had a CAMERA PHONE the whale was swimming away. It was very odd. lol

and then I moved on to the next dream and I was at church hiding from some kind of attack with this guy I couldn't stand, but while we were hiding, I started flirting with him and then I started liking him.

although I think the first and third parts of all my dreams happened closer together and the whale part happened last. I don't remember the order of them, I just remember the images of the dreams.


I'm thinking I want to have oatmeal for breakfast...ohh and toast! I haven't had oatmeal and toast in a long time. maybe with some brown sugar...nevermind. no more brown sugar.

No comments: