Wednesday, December 26, 2007

as stephanie says...wtf bbq

My Shawn's going to be 21 on Jan 9th and I have NO IDEA what to get him! We've lost touch since he's gone away to school and about the only time I get to see him is at Christmas (he won't even been be here for his actual b-day since he goes back on the 7th).

I'm going to go shopping or something. I want to get out of the house but I forgot to call Lora and she's probably already gone to get her mom to go to the mall.

I also want to eat food at a sit down place. No fast food...maybe

Oh so those Christmas pics...Photobucket is being a pain so I'm going to post a few of my faves here.

Sister and the fam came over with a TV for us (I'm assuming more for my parents than for me) and we gave them (minus her husband) their gifts.

It's already 1 pm and my mom is still here. she's supposed to go see a friend or something and my dad has to go to my sister's before he goes to work...I don't know what they're going to do, but I still have a bus pass and if they annoy me too much more, I'll hop on it and do what I need to do.

No comments: