Monday, December 17, 2007

Eeeee!!!!

Spoke with the lady about my hair...she said either Saturday or Monday. While Monday is in time for Christmas Day, it isn't in time for the Christmas performance at my church on Sunday. If I get it Saturday, then it is, and I'll be able to take pics to post.

But I'm fully aware that it could happen as late as the 28th. Yup, that late. But it'll be in time for the New Year, so that's good too.

Would the Money Gods please throw some extra money my way?! I'd like to start off the New Year NOT being overdrawn in my checking account like I am now! I've stopped everything that automatically gets paid to work on this, but the way it's going, I don't know if that'll happen. It's really upsetting. Many of my gifts are going to be bought and sent AFTER Christmas and there's even a possibility that it might be as late as the first week in January.

Clearly I suck this Christmas.

Time to get dressed.

No comments: