Monday, December 31, 2007

There's lots to do today and my horoscope has given me some ideas...

Virgo
You are all about the big, showy gesture today -- which might make people take a second look. That's a good thing, of course, so make that splash and see what comes of it. You'll like what you see.

Yesterday was a lot of fun...and my horoscope was eerily right on target.

Daily Extended Forecast for December 30, 2007
Provided by Astrology.com

Any old plans would be good plans for you and a friend today -- except for a trip to the shopping mall. You need to watch out for impulse buying right now. And while you are perfectly capable of doing a few laps around the mall without melting your credit card, why push it? Suggest a movie or something else that will keep you occupied for a long period of time. Or try for an outdoor activity. If the weather is nice, how about taking a long walk and just catching up?

Staci and I ended up going to the mall after church. I bought 2 books...well outside of what I had to spend. Before that, Staci and I went to the Souplantation for lunch. She loaned me $5 on top of the $5 she gave me to get my books at Borders. Seems the gift card Lora gave gave me only had $20 and now $25 like was written on the card. I bought For One More Day by Mitch Albom and that sucker was nearly $22! and there was a 20% discount on the book. Geez! I never paid that much for his other 2 books...then again, I never got the books from the actual book store. I also bought The Golden Compass. I was going to buy the other 2 books in the series, but I'll get those at a later date.

It's 3:45 and I need to get dressed. Lora is probably going to pick me up around 445 or 5 pm. I hope no later than that because the party with Jen starts at 8 pm.

If I don't get back online tonight. Happy New Year, be safe and I'll see you next year! *cheesy grin*

No comments: