Sunday, December 2, 2007

what the heck?!

My speech is all done and it's almost 7 minutes!

I thought what I created was 5 1/2 minutes but I guess I was wrong!

The again it could be because I changed the wording so many times that I haven't got the new wording committed to memory. I need to get it down so that it's 5 1/2 minutes! That would be a perfect length!

Wednesday of this week we have an exam. One chapter was left out because we haven't gone over it yet. This was the same chapter that was supposed to be on the last exam, but it wasn't because we didn't go over it. I wonder if it's even going to be on the final...haha

Wednesday of next week I think we have another major speech due! OMFG! My brain can't keep stressing over major speeches!

How interesting my horoscope for today is...

Daily Horoscope by Astrology.com Sunday December 2, 2007


Virgo
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You get some measure of recognition for an achievement that you were sure would go unseen. It's a delight to get well deserved praise and though it may come from an unexpected source, you'll take it!

I wonder what I'll get tomorrow for my horoscope.

My mom was called into work this morning at 6:30 (to be there at 7 am). She missed church. I didn't think to ask her if she was going to be there all day (7 am to 10:30 pm) because her regular shift if from 2-10:30 pm. I asked my dad when he came back from dropping her off and he said he didn't think so. That she'd probably be home around 2:30 or 3 pm. I hope she doesn't have to work all day because that would really suck.

Well, I need to get my stuff together. it's almost noon and while this Sunday is Communion Sunday, service should be over in about 15 minutes.

No comments: