Sunday, December 16, 2007

No school Monday...paaaarty!

Since finals start tomorrow and there's no class (at least my prof said we didn't have class) I'm going to do a bit of shopping and then go to the movies with Josh and Bobby (Ryan had to cancel).

Since we're going to the movies later in the day, I can get to the library to burn the CDs for some people - 2 CDs to be exact. Also won't be able to "spend the day watching movies" like Josh suggested on Wednesday. 3 pm is too late to be starting on a movie marathon and plus I don't want to get home super later. I still have class on Tuesday.

Saturday...oh man what a day!

After work I came home only to find out I'd be house sitting while the plumber worked on Lora's tub, but when I got to her apartment, Staci was there. I stayed with her and then we went to the mall. Tina was going to buy something for Christmas for Staci. Problems over that, but Tina bought me a pair of shoes (from Macy's!!) but I can't wear them until Christmas/after Christmas. Yay! Origially they were $61 and on sale they were $30 something and since Tina has a Macy's card, another 10% was taken off so it was $29.00. SCORE!

Then went back to Lora's (after stopping at the grocery store), Staci cooked sauteed shirmp (which was really good) and UV Vodka (which was really good, but after 1 class, I was a bit faded! haha). I dyed Lora's hair and she brought me home at like 1 am.

Church was pretty boring today...as was being at home. Josh called me about 7:30 and said said he tried earlier but someone else answered...which was really odd because I didn't have my phone with me and his number wasn't in my missed calls list. I think he missed dial. Apparently if you transpose a couple of the digits, you get some sex hotline. haha a friend told me that not too long ago.

I'm almost caught up on Doctor Who. Season 2 Disc 3 is where I'm at. Doctor Who Ten is growing on me. He's no Nine, but he's just as funny and a bit cute too. I have 2 recorded tv movies to watch on video tape. One I'm probably not even going to watch, but I really want to see Oprah Presents: For One More Day. It was on TV on the 9th, but for some reason I wasn't going to see it...or I wanted to watch something else? I can't remember now, but it's recorded.

I have 7 Christmas gifts that need to be mailed and I'll maybe only be able to buy 4 of them. The rest will be bought next week (during the sales!) and mailed out. That's how you make Christmas last longer. lol Won't be able to get my hair done in time for Christmas...so I won't be taking pics...so I'll be mailing out the rest of my cards and then when I am able to take pics (which I hope is close to the start of the new year) I can send out New Year's cards.

I'm going to go back to watching Doctor Who.

Oh crap! I need to get quarters to wash! That means less shopping money. grrr! My mom got quarters the last 2 times when I was supposed to. Lack of money is so annoying!

No comments: