Wednesday, December 19, 2007

wft?! back off some!

Josh is DETERMINED to go to the movies with me/take me to the movies. Today he was like "I really want to go to the movies with you...and a group...when are we going to go?" I was annoyed. I said Friday I'd go to the Buena Park Mall (I still have to buy some gifts but I totally don't have the money for anything) and we could go then. He said he'd call me tomorrow when he found out his work schedule. And then after that he was talking about his family going to Vegas for Christmas and I mentioned that I'd never been. He was shocked and then said I could go with himthem and I was like, "I can't. I already have plans". 1. It would have been weird. 2. he's in no position to invite a stranger to a family event without asking. and did I mention it would have been weird? Because yes. weird to the max!

WTF with Team Lachey's choir performance! Flight of the Bumble Bee?! It was cool and all, but like Blake Shelton said, I couldn't understand a word they said. lol I wonder how that's going to play out tomorrow...And sad that Team Shelton is in the bottom 2 again. Team Bolton needs to go. I wish they would have gone last night instead of Team Rowland. edit: yes! all is right again! Kind of.

Got The Faculty in the mail from Netflix. I'll watch that later tonight. This weekend I'm going to cheat Netflix out of some $$ and put a hold on my account until the 1st of the year then start it back up when I'll have the money.

Tonight I have that take home final to do. I was supposed to work on it last night and today at school but I didn't, so I have to do it tonight - at least a page for each question. If I do more than that, good, but I need to do a page at least for a C on it.

Speaking of grades...got As (finally!) on my last 2 speeches - 91% on my Informative Speech and 97% on my Persuasive Speech. Sometime this weekend Professor Chavez said she'd e-mail us our final grades. No telling when I'll know my grade for History. Probably at the end of the year/start of next year (not semester wise).

It's dinner time.

No comments: