Thursday, December 20, 2007

You know, you're a real idiot

I'm not going to sugarcoat this...my dad is world class asshole.

He bad mouths me in an e-mail that he also sends to my mom. What the hell are you thinking!? You don't do something like that unless you want to start A LOT of drama.

So what if I don't know what I want to do in life, I'm going to school to try and figure that out. That's more than a lot of people do, right? I know the things I'm interested in and I'm going to school to learn more about those things and if they would suit me. I'm not going to settle for the first thing that happens to come along when there's so many things I'm interested in.

So what if I haven't gotten a job in the field my degree is in. I know A LOT of people who don't have jobs in the field their degree is in.

Would you rather me sit at home and do nothing? At one point in time I would have really liked to do that, but now not so much if that means being around him all the time.

One day I just might surprise you and end up doing that I really love, but you'll never know that now.

No comments: