Thursday, December 6, 2007

being at school early is of the suckage!

They have MySpace blocked so I can't get on (not that there's anything of importance there, but it's part of my online thing I do - check all the places I get mail). Blerg!

But right now, I'm doing research for my 2 major assigments. Oh a whim I e-mail my history professor about doing rosa parks for my research paper and e-mailed her what I had from the 11th grade and she said I could turn that in provided I do the necessary correction per the directions for the assignments (4 footnotes and 4 annotated bibliography entires). YES! I should have that done this weekend and ready to print out on Sunday. Keeping papers finally paid off and it's totally NOT plagiarism!

Test in history in about 30 minutes so I better finiah what I'm doing so I can be in and out before the rain hits! I left out the apartment and forgot an umbrella! I'm stupid!

No comments: