Sunday, December 2, 2007

I take care of my teeth! why are they turning on me?!

The last few days I've had a tooth ache. Like all my other tooth aches, it only happens at night when I'm trying to go to bed and in the morning when I wake up. I don't know what I do (besides take pain pills) to make it go away, but it goes away and only rears it's ugly head at those two times.

Well it's morning and I have a tooth ache. Not as bad as it was last night. I was literally to the point of tears it was so bad. and it was like I couldn't take the pain pills fast enough to make the pain stop. Eventually it did stop as I was falling asleep, but GUH! so painful!

I don't have the insurance to go to the dentist and Western Dental from last year was a freaking joke! The $77 I paid to them for their "insurance" was a HUGE joke! My out of pocket expense was outrageous! To have my teeth cleaned was like $70 something! That's fucking crazy!! And all the work they said I needed done (which my original dentist said I needed) was equally outrageous. Now it's been a year (maybe longer?) since I was last at the dentist so there's probably more I need done. For sure I need my teeth cleaned, 2 teeth put in from where I originally had crowns but they came out and the dentist who put them in was going to charge me again to fix them even though they didn't put them in correctly in the first place! Oh and this tooth ache I have...that tooth either needs a root canal or filling.

I've also been search all over my hard drive and photobucket for this one Christmas picture I had. It was me with this really pretty ribbon on my head (like a hat)...but I can't find it. I don't even the year the pic was taken. I looked December 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 and no luck. Meh!

It's 8:15 and my dad said that we were leaving at 9 so I better shower and get dressed.

No comments: